Collection of Information
What Information is Collected
- Personal information which may include but is not limited to your name, birth date, age, sex, employment status, marital status, email address, home address, cell phone number, and landline number.
- Product order and delivery information which may include but is not limited to your postal or delivery address, ZIP code, credit or debit card number, and PayPal account.
- Technical information which may include but is not limited to your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the browser used to access our Site, the date and time of your visit, duration of your visit, pages visited, images and buttons clicked.
How They Are Collected
- When you access our Site, the browser you used sends a Log Data which contains the technical information of your visit.
- When you use our services and order from our Site.
- When you contact our customer support team through email or phone.
- When you answer a survey or feedback form on our Site.
The Purpose of the Collection
- To send marketing materials, discounts, and product news.
- To provide customer support, assistance, and response to customer inquiries.
- To gather feedback from the users of our Site.
- To track the performance of our Site and improve its content and services.
- To process and complete orders made on our Site.
We implement several security measures and regularly conduct Malware scanning. We also use secure SSL technology and data encryption to protect user information.
We do not sell, share, trade, or disclose any of the information we collect to other users, individuals, companies or third parties. However, we may disclose information we consider is necessary for upholding our policy and the law.